- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary £36.87 - 38.65 per hour
- DisciplineCAMHS Practitioner
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable mental health CAMHS Eating Disorders Team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare.
The Service is a well performing NHS Trust serving a population of around 441,000 across the Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, North Amber Valley, High Peak and North East Derbyshire districts. With a workforce of around 3,800 staff and good financial control, currently operating with a positive financial surplus and was recently rated “Good” by the CQC .
They are committed to working with our partners in health and social care to deliver long term financial sustainability and resilience in our performance to ensure we provide high quality services and excellent patient care.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse or social worker with previous CYP Eating Disorders experience to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 6-month contract with a strong intent to extend further.
The service is located in and around the Shirebrook area and you will be expected to work in a children and young peoples service (aged 0 - 18) so experience in this setting and ability to work within the service working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm is needed. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead
Key details of the role:
- CAMHS Practitioner - Eating Disorders
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £36.87 - £38.65 ph via Umbrella
Please contact Faieq on 0203 307 8747 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about