- Posted 27 October 2023
- Salary £32.38 - 44.26 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- ReferenceCAMHS Crisis
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable CAMHS Crisis team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of within physical and mental health healthcare.
The Service is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire. They also provide social care services for people with a learning disability in Croydon and ASD and ADHD assessment services in Hampshire.
Surrey is a beautiful county lying just 30 minutes away from Central London and from the South Coast.
The historic market towns and bustling districts are enveloped in wonderful countryside, and our excellent road and rail networks bring the rest of the country within easy reach.
For international travel, both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are nearby.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse or social worker to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further.
The service is located in and around the Aldershot area and you will be expected to work in a CAMHS Crisis service so experience in this setting and ability to work within the service working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm is needed. There is also weekend work available on a rota basis, but this will have to be discussed with the manager during the interview.
Key details of the role:
- CPN, Community Psychiatric Nurse (Mental Health Nurses or Social Workers)
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS Crisis
The rate is the following:
Weekdays: £32.38 - £35.51
Saturdays: £37.97 - £39.84
Sundays: £42.87 - £44.26
Please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747 for more information!
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about