- Posted 04 September 2023
- Salary £25 per hour
- DisciplineRegistered Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join a team based in Oldham.
- Assessment of clients new to the service.
- Risk assessment and management of clients in service which could include co working with other therapists in the service triaging new referrals.
- Short term interventions for clients with more complex needs to prepare them for therapy.
- Responsible for own caseload.
- Must be computer literate.
The working hours are 37.5, Mon-Fri, 9-5. (working hours can be flexible)
Key details of the role:
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Band 6
- Duration 3-month ongoing contract
- Full time position
- £25ph via Umbrella
Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.