- Posted 12 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 26 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Care Co-ordinator to join an CMHT based in Dukinfield. The team offer a service to adults of working age who require assessments by a specialist mental health professional.
- To carry a caseload and work with evidence based interventions
- Assessment of need of the service user and carer
- Formulation of care plan
- Implementation of a plan of care for the service user in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, referring agent, family/carer and service user, where appropriate.
- Assessment and monitoring of risk
- To monitor, review and evaluate care in accordance with C.P.A
- To offer initial mental health and social care assessments to those newly referred to the service,
- To participate in the CMHT’s duty system on a rota basis. Be able to offer a rapid response to service users’ immediate needs, including those arising from crises.
- To work in a therapeutically informed way within the multi-disciplinary team to address the needs of service users with complex emotional disorders.
- To maintain a persistent approach to engagement where there are complex mental health difficulties.
- To have the capacity to prioritise and work flexibly with MDT in order to respond to rapidly changing clinical needs.
- To promote the physical health and wellbeing of service users.
- To maintain accurate, up to date electronic records of all service users referred and receiving assessment, care To liaise with all agencies, and members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the needs of the service user are met.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration - 3 months
- Full time position
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- £25.00ph - £26.00ph via an umbrella
Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.