Back to jobs
Band 5 Community Nurse
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary £30 - 35 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Nurses
- ReferenceRGN Chester
- Contact NameShamil Danni
Hunter Gatherer are supporting a great Community service in their search for a Band 5 Community Nurse. The NHS trust prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the Cheshire region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 9-5
- Specific Skills:
- Diabetes management (insulin etc)
- Standard community nursing duties
Key details of the role:
- Community Nurse
- Band 5
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
Call Shamil on (020 8057 2722) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about