- Posted 09 June 2023
- Salary £25 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health are working on behalf of a CAMHS service based in Bury looking for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner.
Experience in CAMHS is preferred to hit the ground running. The key essentials of the role are:
- Completing urgent mental health assessments within the clinic at CAMHS, A&E and Peads ward.
- Involve being part of duty providing advice and support to children and families.
- Completing routine assessments.
The working hours are Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:00).
Key details of the role:
- Band 6
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration 3-months initially
- Full Time position
- CAMHS Service
- £25.00ph via Umbrella
Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.